Sunday, January 07, 2007

What is it about motorcycles that makes me go crazy ...

Hmmm ... that is a tough one to answer.

The feel of wind on the face ...
The rush of adraline ...
The sheer feeling of being free ...
The open space in the front ...

I probably could go on and on ... there are so many things about motorcycles that are so great ... I wish I could learn about the engines and the make of the motorcyles - the design of the machine, the beast that I have come to admire and love!

I was looking about the engines on the internet the other day - two stroke, four stroke, Otto cylce and many other cycles along with steam engines, 16 cylinder, 22 cylinder and jet engines too - I found a website that had animations for the different kind of engines available. It was wonderful getting to know what a cylinder is, what a valve is, what two stroke and four stroke means.

There was this website that had some information about a motorcycle technician - it costs more than 500 bucks - I wish I could do that course. I am spending so much money that I did not want to spend on this now. Maybe after a while - when I have saved up enough money. I wish one day I could learn more about these things. Life could be more interesting. Anyways off for the night. Good Night everyone!

No comments: