Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Making up for the promise broken ...

I made a promise to keep this blog updated and have not taken a look at it since January ... there are reasons for that but then I would not get into them because I could have made time for it and I did not. Lots of things happened since then and I dont even know where to start.

I lost my motorcycle or rather had it stolen from my office parking lot and am still settling with my insurance companies ... God knows when then whole thing will end. I have purchased a replacement motorcycle and I dont know how I will make the payments for those and I dont know how the whole process is going to settle. I am just praying that I did not get myself into a deep mess.

But then I have added another love to my long list ... or rather never ending list. Somehow I always seem to be in love. I know that its a wonderful thing but I also got to know that heartbreak is a terrible thing and it can take a long time before you can accept somethings ... hope nothing bad is going to happen to me. Anyways, pessimism aside, I have a few photos of my lastest and me ... I still can not keep my eyes off her (though I am not sure if that is how I should be referring to it :D).



Like they say, a picture speaks a thousand words. I hope everything works out well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.