Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Life somtimes can take some crazy turns!

I guess the title can speak for itself but lately something happened that I did not think would happen for any reason what-so-ever - I trusted some people in my life, people that I would have bet my life with, people I expected would never act the way they did. I am not say I blame the person who did these things - all I am saying that I never expected those things to happen. You gotta do what you gotta do! I can understand why the person did the things she did ... but the question is can I ever trust her again?

I sound like a mystery writer, like I am trying to create a bit suspense - what happened and who is this person that I am talking about. Thats not the point ... the point is I never ever expected this person, of all the people in the world, for whom I would give up my life, to do whatever she is done. She is none other than my sister - she put my parents and myself through misery ... I just hope that whatever she got in return is worth what she gave up in return ... and that she is happy always!!!

No comments: