Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Its been a while since I could even bring myself to look at these pages even ... so many memories in so many posts and drafts (that I might never publish). Its been nostalgic reading them after a long time ... yes, I believe the last post was way back in 2007 and that's a really long time. I am not sure what brought me back but here I am typing this up late in the night when I am supposed to be completing my presentation for work for tomorrow. Or rather it is more of a report rather than a presentation.

I am actually filling in a draft that I have started back in 2008 but I couldn't even find a single word in the post - not sure what was going through my mind at that time. But here I am a year later typing away furiously or at least that's how it seems to be. I can't describe the time that has passed by ... I have been through so much that I am not even sure where to start. I know that's how it seems to most people but then this time has special significance for me. As always this was a greatly troubled time for (still is in many ways and has been for a while) and I am surprised I even turned out the way I have. Its way too late and I will have to continue this random flitting of my mind across the past another time ... time to hit the sack or whatever the expression is now a days for going to bed. I hope that this post is indication of more to follow instead once in a blue moon kind of posts.

No comments: